Maggi is a popular noodle brand because of its unique tastemakers and its been our favorite snack for ages. To cook a perfect Maggi, one need to add the right proportion of water to get nonsticky and flavorful Maggi. Given its simple steps, everyone can cook Maggi on any given day. Wrapped in a blanket with a plate full of hot steaming Maggi is an ideal wintery night.
Subscribe to our Newsletter!
Cooking doesn’t have to be hard. Sign up to receive delicious recipes!
Today Maggi is also available as a street food with vendors selling their own tasty versions of tadka Maggi. You will find their stalls nearby offices and are most crowded. They make lip-smacking versions of different tadka Maggi. If you too love this kind of street style Maggi, I have the perfect recipe for you. I call it Street Style Cheesy Tadka Maggi (I have added my twist of cheese here). Let get started with the recipe!
Check out more maggi noodles recipes:
Cheese Tadka Maggi Recipe and Text Recipe Below
- 2 Pack Maggi
- 1 medium sized chopped tomato
- 1 medium size chopped onion
- 1 medium side chopped capsicum
- 2 cube cheese
- 20 gm butter
- Maggi Masala-e Magic (1 sachet)
- Salt to taste
- Heat a pan and add 20 gms of butter.
- Once it melts add chopped vegetables- capsicum, onion, & tomatoes. Mix all ingredients well.
- Now add Maggi tastemakers, Maggi masala-e- magic and salt to taste. Mix well.
- Pour 2.5 cups of water. Boil the water to a full flame till it starts to bubble up.
- As the water bubbles up, add Maggi noodles, into it (if you want you can break into four, I am going to cook them as is).
- Let Maggi cook on a full flame and make sure it’s completely submerged in the water.
You can also add optional spices such as red chili powder if you want.
- As the excess water evaporates at this stage grate cheese cube on top it in the pan itself. Stir well so that the cheese melts well. Cook on high flame.
Your homemade Street Style Tadka Cheesy Maggi is ready. Transfer into eating bowls and garnish with grated cheese on top. Looks mouthwatering right? Everyone will simply love this dish. Do try this in your kitchen. Share your cooking experience with me. Drop in your comments and feedback.