Ladoos are the ubiquitous sweet, which has not only made a score in India but also worldwide. This particular sweet dish is an obligation in all occasion, celebrations, and matrimonies. Sweets are ingrained into the Indian culture. And among all amazing types of Indian sweets, Ladoos are the most famous ones.
The varieties of ladoo in India is simply mindboggling. We have till ladoo, coconut ladoo, badam, besan and rava and many more. Let talk about the ladoo recipe that I have for you today. Milk powder Ladoo or as I would like to call them Milky ladoos are made using condensed milk and milk powder. They taste extremely rich and has a melt in the mouth texture. They are healthy taste and ready in a blink of an eye.
Let’s get started with the recipe.
Milk Powder Ladoo Recipe and Text Recipe Below
- 200gms Milk Powder
- 150ml Condensed Milk
- 6-7 Saffron strings soaked in 1/4 Cup Warm Milk
- 2 Tbsp Clarified Butter
- 1/4 Tsp Cardamom Powder
- 3-4 Drops Vanilla Essence
- In a pan heat ghee.
- Once it melts, add condensed milk and on low flame mix these two well.
- Now add the milk powder once at a time and mix well to avoid lumps.
- Stir continuously to avoid the mixture from sticking to the pan.
- To this add cardamom powder, 4-5 drops vanilla essence and saffron strings along with the milk it was soaked in.
- On the medium flame, cook stirring continuously.
- Cook until it has a thick texture for 2-3 minutes.
- Add ghee and mix it well with the pan contents.
- Switch off the flame and set it aside to cool it off.
- You will observe that the mixture has thickened giving us the perfect mixture to prepare ladoos.
- Take a spoonful of mixture into your palms and roll in into smooth balls, and give it a good shake as shown in the video, do the same for the rest of the mixture.
Did you just see how easily they are to make? And the taste is so good that you have to make to believe it. Forget the sweet shops this Diwali and go make these milk powder Ladoo to woo your family and friends.
Do let me know your experience with the recipe in the comment section below.