Mango Season? Check.
Mango Shake? Check.
Mango Lassi? Check.
Mango Biscuit Pudding? Wait What?
If you are thinking whether you read that right, well you did. This instant recipe for Mango biscuit is the ideal summer dessert that you will absolutely relish. Although the mangoes need no accompaniment or twisting or tweaking, this dessert is so luxurious and flavorful and yummy, you will find yourself making it again and again for family and friends.
Now, there is no cooking, no baking. Just mix, layer, refrigerate, and bam – eggless no-bake mango biscuit pudding is ready to be served!
Wipe off the drool on your face and let’s get started!
Mango Biscuit Pudding Video Recipe and Text Recipe Below
- 500ml Milk
- 2 Ripe Mango Puree (Without Water)
- 2 Pack of Sweet Biscuit
- 1 Finely Chopped Ripe Mango
- 1/4 Cup Sugar
- 2 Tbsp Custard Powder
- 1/4 Cup Melted Butter
Custard Preparation –
- In a pan pour milk first and heat until lute warm.
- Once its lukewarm take two spoonful of milk and add to the custard bowl and mix it to a smooth paste.
- Now let the milk come to a boil, once it does lower the flame and add sugar.
- Stirring continuously let the milk boil for 4-5 minutes.
- On lower fame add the custard powder and milk mixture that we prepared. Please stir continuously while adding to avoid it from sticking it to the pan base. Cook until it has a much thicker consistency.
- Let it cool down
Biscuit Base Preparation –
- Our next step to break the biscuits into small pieces and coarsely grind them.
- In a bowl empty the custard from pan to a bowl and add mango puree to it and whisk it well.
- To assemble the contents firstly take a bowl or a broad glass.
- Add in the coarse biscuit mixture and set it first. The next layer is the custard and mango puree mixture. Top it with mango pieces and again layer it with coarse biscuit mixture and lastly layer it will custard+mango mixture.
- Serve immediately as is or you can refrigerate for a while and then consume it.
This is a super cool recipe and I would highly recommend you guys to try it in your kitchen.
You and your folks will love it. Let me know your experience with the dish.
Keep showering your love through comments and fabulous feedback.