Cheese and chocolate are most powerful and sinful ingredients. Imagine what bringing them together would do? Well, it would satisfy your soul and you might see the glimpse of the heaven as well, that’s what this killer combination does.
Bringing you guys the cheese chocolate sandwich that is hard to resist and you can’t just stop at one. The grilled sandwich oozes of perfection. The combination of Nutella ( YASS) and grated cheese (double YASS) can turn your day upside down. These sandwich recipes are true culinary gifts and come handy to soothe your sweet tooth craving or sudden hunger pangs.
Let’s make the drool-worthy Choco Cheese Sandwiches!
Point to be noted –
- You can make a sandwich using two slices as well. (In this recipe I will use three.)
- To grill the sandwich you can use a tava as well. Remember to grill the sandwich on a low heat.
- To grill, you can preheat the griller and be very careful while placing the sandwich on it.
- You can use any chocolate and melt it to use as a spread instead of Nutella.
Cheese Chocolate Sandwich Video Recipe and Text Recipe Below
- Bread Slices
- Nutella / Any Chocolate Spread
- Apply butter on each bread slice. (3 slices)
- Apply Nutella on one bread slice. Grate cheese on it.
- Place another buttered slice of bread on the one with Nutella and cheese.
- Apply butter and Nutella and grate cheese and using the last slice place it over the top.
- Apply butter on top and bottom of the sandwich evenly and place it in a griller.
- Take it out when it is golden and crispy.
- You can slice in the sandwiches in half triangles.
These are ready to be munched on. Serve it your kids and grownups, both will relish these cheese chocolate sandwich. Let me know in the comment section below of your experience with the recipe.