Let your palate surrender to the creaminess and fluffiness of Chocolate Mousse. YASS! You can make this terrific desert in your kitchen. No, you don’t have to have a chef’s hat for that.
I have just the recipe that can be made with just two ingredients. And you will be surprised how quickly it will be ready. I am going to make this amazing dessert with Nutella- Hazelnut Chocolate Spread and Fresh Cream!
Let’s get started!
Chocolate Mousse Recipe Video and Text Recipe Below
- Chocolate Spread : 200gm
- Fresh Cream : 250 gm
- In a thick bottomed steel bowl add 200 gm of chocolate spread and then pour fresh cream.
- Now with help of a spoon or blender whisk the Nutella and fresh cream well.
- Place the pan on flame, and stirring continuously to avoid sticking to the bottom of the pan.
- Once the mixture changes its color, switch off the flame.
- Your Chocolate Mousse is ready to serve
Garnish it with sprinkles or Choco chips. Go treat yourself with this yummylicious delight! Share your cooking experience. Drop your comments and feedback.