Let your palate surrender to the creaminess and fluffiness of Chocolate Mousse. YASS! You can make this terrific desert in your kitchen. No, you don’t have to have a chef’s hat for that.
I have just the recipe that can be made with just two ingredients. And you will be surprised how quickly it will be ready. I am going to make this amazing dessert with Nutella- Hazelnut Chocolate Spread and Fresh Cream!
Let’s get started!
Chocolate Mousse Recipe Video and Text Recipe Below
- Chocolate Spread : 200gm
- Fresh Cream : 250 gm
- In a thick bottomed steel bowl add 200 gm of chocolate spread and then pour fresh cream.
- Now with help of a spoon or blender whisk the Nutella and fresh cream well.
- Place the pan on flame, and stirring continuously to avoid sticking to the bottom of the pan.
- Once the mixture changes its color, switch off the flame.
- Your Chocolate Mousse is ready to serve
Garnish it with sprinkles or Choco chips. Go treat yourself with this yummylicious delight! Share your cooking experience. Drop your comments and feedback.
Siddhi Panchal is a food blogger at CookingwithSiddhi and food aficionado who loves to cook. Her cooking skills cover a range of Indian and international cuisines. Her aim is to enable other food enthusiasts explore their love for food by helping them cook delectable dishes from India and around the world.