For many of us, Popsicles occupy a disproportionately large spot in our hearts and minds. Hot weather and hurling to the vendor that came every summer afternoon to your place. Licking the last drop off the stick was what satisfied our craving. The options were limited back then but now these ice pops have gone upscale and artisanal, exploding in a kaleidoscope of options. You can find them everywhere this summer, from grocery stores and farmers’ markets to street fairs and music festivals.
To give a trip back to your childhood I have t amazing Popsicle recipe. Made from fresh fruits and fruit juices these are not only a much healthier option but to be able make it in comforts of our kitchen tops the list. There is no use of extra added sugar and the sweet taste is 100% natural.
Fruit Popsicles Video Recipe and Text Recipe Below
- Orange Juice
- Tender Coconut Water (Nariyal Pani)
- Lemonade (Lemon Shikanji)
- Strawberry slices
- Kiwi Slices
- Black Grapes thinly sliced
- Popsicle Mold
- Slide the kiwi slices in the mold and press it to stick them to the sides of the mold.
- Same way put two or more slices of strawberries.
- With the help of spoon add black grapes in the mold.
- Now pour lemonade into the first two molds.
- Then comes the fresh coconut water, pour it in the molds.
- Lastly the orange juice, fill the last mold with it.
- Now close the mold with given lids.
- Now freeze it overnight to let it set well.
- To demold the popsicles, place the mold in a bowl of water for about half a minute or less.
- Take them out of the molds and just serve immediately.
Your kids and folks will love these summery refreshing popsicles. Do try it in your kitchen and let me know how your experience was. There are so many variations one can make, let me know which new flavor you came up with
Keep showering your love through your comments and feedback.
Siddhi Panchal is a food blogger at CookingwithSiddhi and food aficionado who loves to cook. Her cooking skills cover a range of Indian and international cuisines. Her aim is to enable other food enthusiasts explore their love for food by helping them cook delectable dishes from India and around the world.