Here I am with yet another Mango dish that will make you weak in the knees. It’s fluffy, creamy, and delicious and it is none other than Mango Mousse. The best way to beat the heat is a chilled bowl of Mango Mousse by the side of swimming pool. What a sight!
Now don’t sweat over the ingredient to make this heaven descended dessert, all you need is 3 ingredients and that’s it. You will be surprised with the simplicity of the ingredients. No Eggs, No Gelatin or Agar-Agar.
This Mango Mousse is light and heavenly with gorgeous aroma and color of Mango.
Mango Mousse Video Recipe and Text Recipe Below
- 3 Ripe Alphonso Mangoes Peeled and chopped into small pieces
- 250ml Fresh Cream
- 1 Tbsp Sugar/Honey
- In a mixing jar, add the chopped mango pieces, sugar and prepare a puree.
Avoid using water.
- In a bowl empty the chilled Amul cream can and whisk it.
- Now pour half of the mango puree into the whisked cream and mix it using cut and fold method.
Now add the other half of mango puree and mix similarly.
- In a small bowl add the readied mango mousse and flatten the tops with help of a spatula
Set it aside in the refrigerator for 6-7 hours.
- Once done, consume immediately or garnish it with mango cubes and mint leaves.
You and your family will definitely enjoy this gorgeous dessert. Do share your experience and keep posting your beautiful & valuable comments and feedback.
Siddhi Panchal is a food blogger at CookingwithSiddhi and food aficionado who loves to cook. Her cooking skills cover a range of Indian and international cuisines. Her aim is to enable other food enthusiasts explore their love for food by helping them cook delectable dishes from India and around the world.