Kaju Katli is one exquisite Indian Sweet dish which is widely bought and gifted during Diwali and other Indian festivities. Apart from its mouth-watering taste, it has a great texture. Kaju is cashew and katli means thin, the name explains it all.
Today not only we will make Kaju Katli, we will make a version so irresistible that will be absolutely loved by all. By making a wholesome goodness stuffing and lastly dipping it into melted chocolate. Sounds great? Well, it tastes mind-blowing superb and stuffing made with paan mukhwas is absolutely refreshing. Serve Chocolate Dipped Sandwiched Kaju Katli on festivities and steal the show.
I cannot wait to share the recipe with you guys. Let’s get started
Choco Dip Sandwich Kaju Katli Recipe Video and Text Recipe Below
- 1/2 Cup Cooking chocolate
- 1 Cup Crushed Cashew (Powder form)
- 1/3 Cup Sugar
- 1/2 Cup Crushed mix dry fruits
- 1 Tbsp Paan mukhwas
- 2 Tbsp Powdered Sugar
- 2 to 3 Tbsp Milk
- Add crushed mix dry fruits, paan mukhwas, powdered sugar in a mixing bowl and mix well.
- Now add 2tbsp milk and make a soft dough out of it and set it aside.
- Heat a pan and add sugar(1/3rd cup) to it. To this add 1/3rd cup water. On a full flame, boil the contents. The consistency of sugar syrup should of one string.
- Add crushed cashew nuts. Mix efficiently until no lumps left. Cook for 3-5 minutes till it starts coming together and leaves all moisture.
- Take a plate and grease it with ghee, add the pan content into it and cool it to a mildly warm temperature.
- On a butter paper, firstly grease it with ghee and now add the mixture onto it. Cover it with butter paper on top.(if you don’t have butter paper, use can use aluminum foil or plastic bag)
- Roll it outwards evenly with help of a rolling pin into a thin round shape of 3to 5 mm thickness.
- Spread the stuffing evenly on half of the Kaju Katli mixture. Overlap the other half onto it and press evenly.
- Cut into the diamond shape.
- Melt the cooking chocolate in the microwave or a minute.
- Coat the stuffed Kaju Katli pieces with help of the fork with melted chocolate and place it on a plate. Repeat the same for all the pieces.
- Let them set in the refrigerator.
- Once the chocolate dipped Kaju katli set, remove from refrigerator and scrape of extra chocolate to give it perfect diamond shape.
If you enjoyed making and eating this do send me your feedback, it keeps me motivated. Drop your comments for any query.
Siddhi Panchal is a food blogger at CookingwithSiddhi and food aficionado who loves to cook. Her cooking skills cover a range of Indian and international cuisines. Her aim is to enable other food enthusiasts explore their love for food by helping them cook delectable dishes from India and around the world.