Pancakes are fun and flexible and are a great breakfast option. They also make for a great perfect weeknight dinner & not to forget they are the best options for your sweet tooth cravings as well.
Not only a man but I think women too have a way to their hearts through their stomach. This Valentine’s Day, adorn your aprons and get to the kitchen and whisk some flour and magic of love! But you have to follow my excellent recipe to make the fluffiest of the pancake.
So we should get started!
Homemade Pancake Recipe and Text Recipe Below
- 2 Cup All purpose flour
- 1 & 1/2 Cup Milk + 1/4 Cup Milk
- 1 Tbsp Baking Powder
- 1/2 Tsp Baking Soda
- 2 Tbsp Melted Butter
- 2 & 1/2 Tbsp Powdered Sugar
- 1/4 Tsp Salt
- 1/4 Tsp Vanilla essence
- In a bowl with all-purpose flour, add baking powder, baking soda, salt, and powdered sugar.
- Sieve the whole mixture through a strainer into another bowl so that it is lump free.
- Pour in the melted butter, vanilla essence, and milk.
- Make a smooth and airy batter with the help of a whisker.
- You can add milk accordingly to get the desired consistency.
- Heat a non-stick griddle.
- Once hot add a spoon full of the mixture from a distance so that the shape forms by its own.
- Let it cook well and once the top starts bubbling, flip over the side, and cook the other side similarly on low flame.
- Take it out on a plate and it is ready to be served.
There is no end to the fruits and nuts and syrups you can serve the pancake with. Pile up 2-4 pancakes on a plate, drizzle honey or chocolate syrup all over, add the slices of your favorite fruits and add a bob of whisked cream on top of the pancakes! Whoa!
Now I’m famished.
Siddhi Panchal is a food blogger at CookingwithSiddhi and food aficionado who loves to cook. Her cooking skills cover a range of Indian and international cuisines. Her aim is to enable other food enthusiasts explore their love for food by helping them cook delectable dishes from India and around the world.