Diwali is around the corner and right now we are all busy in dusting and making our house shine like stars. I am sure the ladies of the house are planning on the sweets. I love traditional sweets cooked in all the Indian houses. It shows the labor of love that goes into making these home delights.
Okay, so I have made your work easier for the sweet recipes you would like to make during the festivities. The name of the Mithai that I have for you today is as I would love to call them- Royal Ladoo- royal because they are made with all the different types of dry fruits- almonds, pistachio, dates fig and many more. And yes NO SUGAR! You heard that right the using the natural sweetness from dates and figs add to the overall goodness of the Ladoo.
So why wait, hit your kitchen and let’s get started.
Sugar Free Dry Fruits Ladoo Recipe and Text Recipe Below
- 500gm Dates
- 1 Tbsp Clarified butter
- 4-5 Finely chopped Figs
- 200gm Finely Chopped Mix Dry Fruits
- Place and pan on flame and heat it.
- Add clarified butter wait for it to melt on a low flame.
- First, add mixed dry fruits into the pan, and on low-medium flame stir continuously for 2 minutes.
- Transfer the dry fruits to a plate and keep it aside.
- In the same pan again add ghee on low flame add chopped figs and dates. Mix them well and roast them for a minute.
- Now add the roasted mixed dry fruits and mix well. Roast for 2 minutes.
- The Ladoo mixture s ready, turn off the flame.
- Now empty the pan into a plate which is greased with ghee.
- Bring the mixture from hot to a warm temperature, so it is easy for you to make ladoos out of it.
- Place a small spoonful of mixture into your palms and roll in into smooth balls, do the same for the rest of the mixture.
- The glistening royal Ladoo is ready to be consumed.
These ladoos have a natural sweetness which enhances the overall handsome flavor of the dry fruits. Your folks are going to love these for sure. So make it a point to try this recipe and then let me know how your experience was with the recipe.