Despite zillion options for sabji are you still cooking the same over and over again? It happens we do get confused on what special to cook daily or weekly.
I am sure you must have made Baigan ka Bhartha, aloo baingan with or without gravy many times. But have you ever tried Baigan Masala sabji? It’s a really good recipe to add to your collection and it consumes less oil so that’s the best part. The masala infuses so well with the chopped baingan pieces and it tastes delectable.
Let’s get started!
Baingan Masala Sabzi Video Recipe and Text Recipe Below
- Medium size Eggplant/Brinjal (Finely Chopped)
- 1/2 Dry red chili
- 1/2 Tsp Cumin seeds
- 1/4 Tsp Asafetida
- 1/2 Tbsp Red chili powder
- 1/4 Tsp Turmeric powder
- 1 & 1/2 Tbsp Cooking Oil
- 1 Tsp Garlic Paste
- 1/2 Tbsp Punjabi Masala
- 2 Tbsp Curd Salt to Taste
- Heat a pan on low flame and meanwhile mix Punjabi masala into garlic paste.
- Pour oil in pan and add dried red chili lower the flame and add cumin seeds, asafetida a spoonful of chopped eggplant pieces
- Add the Punjabi masala mixed with garlic paste mix and cook for 15-20 seconds.
- Now add turmeric, red chili powder mix and add the rest of the chopped eggplant pieces. Sprinkle salt to taste.
- Now cover the lid and cook on low flame. Add water on the lid this will quicken the prep. Stir occasionally by carefully removing the lid.
- After 10-12 minutes stir the contents.
- Add whisked curd into the sabji and mix well. Cover with lid and let it cook for 1 minute.
- Remove the lid, transfer the sabji into a serving bowl.
Serve this delicious Baingan ki sabji with paranthas or chapati.
Share your thoughts on this recipe let me know how you liked it.
Keep posting suggestion in the comment section below, your feed is valuable.