Made with some of the easiest available in ingredients in the kitchen Salsa is a dipping that can be made anytime. Mexicans take their Salsa very seriously. And taking a great inspiration from this famous dip, today I have for you is a Corn Salsa. I love the sweet and crunchy texture of corn and together all the ingredients in the corn salsa taste great. Throw in nachos and Voila! Nachos being a foreign cousin, back at home you can have it with Khakhra.
Another instant recipe that I have for you within this recipe is Nachos/Salsa Bhel. YASS. Puzzled? Well, it is actually a no-brainer, just crush nachos chips and then add it to the corn salsa and here you have a Bhel with a Mexican twist. A yummy crunchy, sweet and sour bhel that you and your folks will absolutely enjoy
Sweet Corn Salsa and Nachos Bhel Recipe and Text Recipe Below
- 1 Medium Size Boiled Sweet Corn
- 1 Large and Juicy Finely Chopped Tomato
- 1 Medium size Finely Chopped Onion
- 1 Medium size Finely Chopped Capsicum
- 2 Finely Chopped Green chili
- 2 Tbsp Ketchup
- 1 Tbsp Maggi Hot & Sweet chili sauce
- 1/2 Tbsp Lemon juice
- 1/4 Tsp Black pepper powder
- 1 & 1/2 Tbsp Finely Chopped Coriander
- 1/4 Tsp Black Salt to Taste
- In a mixing bowl, scrape off the corns using a knife.
- Now add finely chopped tomato, onion, capsicum, green chilies, and coriander leaves.
- Next, sprinkle black pepper powder and black sea salt. Pour in lemon juice, salt to taste, Maggi’s Hot and Sour chili sauce and finally tomato ketchup.
- Mix all the ingredients together nicely. Corn Salsa is ready to be served.
- 1st way to serve- Transfer the salsa into a small bowl and place it into a center of the plate and put nachos chips.
- 2nd ways to serve- Put some of the readied corn salsa into a medium size bowl and crush the nachos chip and put in the same bowl. Mix well and the crunchy Corn Salsa Bhel/ Nachos Bhel is ready.
Serve this quick snack and earn a plethora of compliments. You can make then instantly whenever hunger pang knocks. Even the Bhel has a different flavor so do try it in your kitchen and let me know your cooking experience in the comments below.
Thank you for supporting me through your amazing feedback. Keep showering your love.
Siddhi Panchal is a food blogger at CookingwithSiddhi and food aficionado who loves to cook. Her cooking skills cover a range of Indian and international cuisines. Her aim is to enable other food enthusiasts explore their love for food by helping them cook delectable dishes from India and around the world.