Sautéing is the way to pan fry the vegetables in a very small amount of oil. Normally, eating vegetables like French beans, carrot, zucchini, capsicum, and onion etc can sometimes be boring and we do make face while eating them. But stir-frying the same veggies and adding sauces and spices can make them appealing.
Subscribe to our Newsletter!
Cooking doesn’t have to be hard. Sign up to receive delicious recipes!
Sauté veggie is the healthy, colorful and delicious dish that can be eaten for lunch, dinner or as a side dish. This vibrant dish is not only beautiful to look at but its every spoonful is of great value. The best thing about this dish is that they remain firm (so get the perfect crunch) and retain their integrity and nutritional content.
Sauteed Vegetables Recipe and Text Recipe Below
- 1 cup carrot (boiled & cut into 1 inch pieces)
- 1 cup boiled Corn
- 1 cup French beans (boiled & cut into 1 inch pieces)
- 1 cup diced capsicum
- 1 cup diced onion
- Chili Flakes (as per taste)
- Oregano (as per taste)
- 1 tsp Olive oil
- 1 tbsp chili sauce
- 1 tsp soy sauce
- Salt to Taste
- Heat a nonstick pan and pour olive oil into it.
- Once the oil heats add diced capsicum and onion and mix well.
- Add salt to taste and stir. On a low flame sauté for about two minutes. (Do not overcook the ingredients)
- Now add carrot, French bean and corn, add a pinch of salt and mix.
- Add chili sauce, soy sauce and sprinkle chili flakes and oregano. Stir well so the spices, sauces, and vegetables infuse together.
- Sauté all ingredients for about half a minute. Turn off the flame.
- Transfer the sautéed vegetable into a serving bowl.
I am sure all the fitness junkies or food lovers will definitely enjoy this simple yet flavorful dish. Share your experience of making this dish. Would love to hear your feed and comment below for any query.
Siddhi Panchal is a food blogger at CookingwithSiddhi and food aficionado who loves to cook. Her cooking skills cover a range of Indian and international cuisines. Her aim is to enable other food enthusiasts explore their love for food by helping them cook delectable dishes from India and around the world.