You guys must have found the name intriguing enough but I am sure each bite is worth it. I personally would eat anything that says pizza, and so do most of you. DON’T LIE!
This Diwali avoid adultered snack and make with love these snacks items in your kitchen that your folks will relish. Introducing Pizza Mathri- all the flavors that make pizza mouthwatering are included in the mathri as well. It is crispy, crunchy and simply irresistible.
Make sure you make this delicious fusion snack in the large quantity because they will vanish in second the minute you serve them.
Here is an awesomesauce recipe to slay the DIWALI Spread this year! Let’s get started.
Pizza Mathri Recipe and Text Recipe Below
- 1 Cup All-Purpose Flour
- 2 Cheese Cube
- 3 Tbsp Cooking Oil for making Dough & more to fry Mathri
- 1 Tsp Oregano
- 1 Tsp Chili Flakes
- 1 Tbsp Pizza Sauce
- Salt to Taste
- In a large mixing bowl add chili flakes, oregano, salt to taste, and oil.
- Blend all ingredients well.
- Grate cheese into the mixture.
- Add pizza sauce. Mix well first with grated cheese and then with the mixture.
- Add water accordingly and prepare a soft dough.
- Knead the flour well. Cover it with lid and set it aside.
- Take a handful of dough and place it on chakla and with the help of rolling pin roll it flat and divide it into pizza-like slices using a pizza cutter.
- Prick the slices with the fork.
- Let it sit for another 5 minutes and meanwhile heat oil in a deep bottomed pan.
- Now on a low medium flame, gently place the mathri pizza slices into the oil.
- Fry till golden in color.
- Take them out in a kitchen towel lined plate.
Serve these crispy delights to your family, friends, and relatives. I am sure they are going to loves these. Do let me know your feedback for the recipe in the comment section below.
Siddhi Panchal is a food blogger at CookingwithSiddhi and food aficionado who loves to cook. Her cooking skills cover a range of Indian and international cuisines. Her aim is to enable other food enthusiasts explore their love for food by helping them cook delectable dishes from India and around the world.