Peri-Peri is made from crushed chilies, citrus peel, onion, pepper, garlic, salt, lemon juice, bay leaves, paprika, pimiento, basil, oregano, and tarragon. This exotic mix of several tongue-tickling spices is what makes Peri-Peri a sought after sauce used for seasoning or marinade.
Personally, I love Paneer toast because with the addition of Peri-Peri sauce it just makes Paneer toast delectable. This particular dish is simple yet tastes really good. The Peri-Peri sauce just melts and mixes with veggies and Paneer to make delicious and yummy flavorful stuffing.
The Peri-Peri Paneer toast can be made on tava, microwave or griller.
Let’s get started!
Peri Peri Paneer Toast Recipe Video and Text Recipe Below
- 1 Medium sized finely chopped Onion
- 1 Medium sized finely chopped capsicum
- 1 Medium sized finely chopped tomato
- 100gm paneer chopped in small cube size
- salt to taste
- chilli flakes
- 2 tablespoon Peri-Peri sauce
- 2-3 tablespoon Butter
- 2 Cheese Cube
- 4 Bread Slice (Crusts removed)
- In a bowl add all the chopped vegetables- onions, capsicum, tomatoes and also add the small cubes of Paneer. Sprinkle half a tsp of salt, oregano and chili flakes.
- Now pour Peri-Peri sauce and mix all ingredients in the bowl well.
- Next, apply butter on the bread pieces and take a spoonful of the stuffing and spread it evenly on the bread pieces.
- Place a pan on flame and meanwhile grate cheese on the stuffed bread pieces.
- Once the pan is hot add butter and place the bread slice inside and cover it with lid. Cook for 1-2 minutes on low flame.
- Once the cheese melts and the bread base is crispy take it out on the serving plate.
- Follow the same procedure to make more Paneer toasts.
With help of pizza cutter, cut the Peri-Peri Paneer Toast into triangles and serve with Ketchup. That’s it.
Give this a try in your kitchen and you will love it for sure. Keep your comments and feedback coming, I love reading them. Don’t forget to drop one below!