Although one can never get tired of having onion potato fritters but experimenting with a new ingredient can always yield the best results and I have a full proof recipe to prove the same. As I have already discussed with you guys that I love to experiment and by trying something different what makes the journey always special.
The best thing about both the dishes is that they can be prepared in a jiffy when hunger pangs are unbearable. Isn’t it? Now what will happen if we combine both these dishes- we get Pasta Pakoda! Trust me when I say this dish just slays! You will be appreciated for your cooking skills when you serve pasta pakoda to your family and friends. So don the chef’s hat and Buona Fortuna (Good Luck)
Pasta Pakoda Recipe and Text Recipe Below
- 2 Cup Boiled Pasta
- 1/2 Cup Gram Flour
- 1/3 Cup Rice Flour
- 1/3 Cup Fine Semolina
- 1 Tbsp Garlic Paste 2 Tbsp Pasta Masala
- 1 Tbsp Pasta Mix
- 2 Tbsp Schezwan Chutney
- 2 Tbsp Hot and Sweet Chili Sauce
- Salt to Taste
- 1 Big Size Finely Chopped Onion
- 1 Medium Size Finely Chopped Capsicum
- 1/3 Cup Boiled Sweet Corn
- 1/4 Cup Finely Chopped Coriander Leaves
- In the bowl with pasta firstly let’s add all the spices and sauces- Pasta masala, garlic paste, schezwan sauce, hot and sweet chili sauce, pasta mix herbs. Now mix well.
- Now let’s move on to the veggies, add finely chopped onion, capsicum, coriander, boiled sweet corn. Next add semolina, rice flour, gram flour and finally salt to taste. Mix well to combine the ingredients.
- Once done with the mixing add water accordingly and knead well to bind the batter.
- Once the batter with a good consistency is ready, set it aside for 5 minutes.
- Meanwhile, heat the oil in the pan for deep frying the fritters.
- Now take a spoonful of batter put it in the oil. Fry until golden from all sides.
- You can either make them bigger in sizes or simply popcorn sizes.
Serve with ketchup and homemade green chutney and munch on these fusion fritters while watching your favorite team play soccer.
Keep posting comments and feedback to keep me motivated and bring up unique recipe videos.