Papad Potato Rolls – Restaurant style starters are my family’s favorite recipes. They become instant hit at parties and in social gatherings as they are more than your simple vadas and cutlets.
Goodness of cottage cheese along with mozzarella cheese is loved by children as well as lunch box recipe. This instant recipe takes just little over 30 minutes to be made. It will be well received with spicy green chutney.
You can also try Veg Kebab, Paneer Pakoda and Sweet Corn Cutlet starter recipes for next gathering or kitty party!
Papad Potato Rolls Recipe and Text Recipe Below
Papad Potato Rolls Recipe
- 1 Cup potato Boiled and grated
- 1/2 Cup Cottage cheese
- 1/2 Cup Pizza/mozzarella cheese grated
- 3 Tbsp Corn flour
- 3 Tbsp purpose flour
- 1/4 Cup Jalapenos Chopped
- 5-6 Papad Crushed
- 2 Tbsp Sweet corn Boiled and Chopped
- 1/2 Tbsp Chili flakes
- 1/2 Tbsp Oregano
- Salt to taste
- In a large mixing bowl, add boiled and grated potatoes, grated cheese, grated paneer, chopped jalapenos, chopped corn kernels, chili flakes, oregano, and salt to taste.
- Blend all ingredients well with help of a spoon or a spatula. Set the mixture aside
- In the next process, pour corn flour and all purpose flour mixture in a bowl.
- Add water according to prepare a semi thick batter.
- Now long roll out of the potatoes mixture. Just like cigars.
- Dip it in well the semi thick batter.
- Now coat it with the crushed papad mixture. Place it in a plate and similarly prepare more rolls.
- Heat oil in a thick bottomed pan for deep frying.
- Once the oil is medium hot, place the papad roll gently into it.
- Now flip its side and fry until it has a beautiful light golden hue.
- Fry the other roll similarly.
- Place them in a kitchen towel lined plate and serve.
The cheesy, tangy potato papad rolls are ready. This weekend ditch the restaurant and head to your kitchen and make this amazing snack dish, which will be an absolute hit amongst your folks.
Do let me know your experience with the dish!
Siddhi Panchal is a food blogger at CookingwithSiddhi and food aficionado who loves to cook. Her cooking skills cover a range of Indian and international cuisines. Her aim is to enable other food enthusiasts explore their love for food by helping them cook delectable dishes from India and around the world.