Paneer Grilled Sandwich is by far the best Grilled Sandwich you will ever have. If you don’t believe it, try this recipe. Soaked in spice and curd marination for minutes and then cooked and finally grilled, it worth your time and your efforts!
This grilled paneer sandwich recipe is a total mouth-watering snack dish you should make when you have a small get to together or even during sudden hunger pangs.
The texture and flavor you receive after grilling the marinated paneer is a lovely treat and it tastes as if it out from a high-end restaurant. It is a winner dish and you and your folks are bound to have a great time.
Let’s get the recipe started!
Paneer Grilled Sandwich Recipe and Text Recipe Below
- 250 gm Cottage Cheese
- 1 Finely Chopped Onion
- 1 Finely Chopped Tomato
- 1 Finely Chopped Capsicum
- 1/2 cup Hung Curd
- 1/2 Cup Boiled Corn
- 2 Tbsp Finely Chopped Coriander leaves
- 1 & 1/2 Tbsp Chickpea Flour
- 1/2 Tbsp Garam Masala
- 1 Tbsp Red Chili Powder
- 1/2 Tbsp Chaat Masala
- 2 Tbsp Oil
- 1 Tsp Dry Mango Powder
- 1 Tsp Coriander Powder
- 1/2 Tsp Cumin Powder
- 1 Tsp Black Salt
- 1 Tbsp Ginger Garlic Paste
- Salt to Taste
- In a large mixing bowl, add 2 tbsp oil, red chili powder and whisk it well.
- Next, add garam masala, cumin seed powder, Dhaniya powder, dry mango powder, black salt, chaat masala, gram flour, ginger-garlic paste, and mix.
- Now add hung curd and salt to taste and whisk it for a good two minutes.
- Add cube cut paneer, chopped onions, tomatoes, capsicums, half a cup corn, chopped coriander leaves and salt to taste. Bring together all the ingredients and set aside for minutes.
- Heat a pan and pour oil. Once the oil is hot add the vegetable and marination mixture.
- On medium flame cook for a minute or two.
- Now on low flame, cover it with lid and let it cook for five minutes.
- Until the stuffing cooks, let’s ready two pieces of bread apply butter first and then the chutney on one of them.
- On the bread without chutney place the stuffing evenly on it. Cover it with chutney slice and apply butter on top of it.
- Grease the griller as well with butter, place the sandwich with butter side at the bottom and apply butter on the slice facing up.
- Take it out on a paper towel and slice it from the center and serve.
Mouthwatering isn’t it! Serve this hot Grilled Paneer Sandwich with homemade green chutney and tomato ketchup!
Do try this recipe and let me know your feedback and also share this recipe with your family and friends!
Siddhi Panchal is a food blogger at CookingwithSiddhi and food aficionado who loves to cook. Her cooking skills cover a range of Indian and international cuisines. Her aim is to enable other food enthusiasts explore their love for food by helping them cook delectable dishes from India and around the world.