Kids today are extremely choosy for the food they want to eat. They love pizzas, burgers, and everything that is not cooked at home. So the mothers have to be the masters of disguise. Kids love dishes that not only taste good but they should look appealing too.
Today’s recipe is a bang-on dish that looks great and is full of vegetables and topped with grated cheese. Basket Pizza is a crunchy and cheesy bite-sized snack. This is one of my favorite & special recipes for kids. It is an offbeat and unique pizza recipe. And can you believe, you can literally plate this whole recipe up in flat 10 minutes!
Basket Pizza can be a hit at your next kitty party or other family gatherings. Can anything be more pampering to your taste buds and effortless at the same time?
Basket Pizza Recipe Video and Text Recipe Below
- 1 finely chopped Capsicum
- 1 finely chopped Tomato
- 1 finely chopped Onion
- 1/2 bowl Boiled Sweetcorn
- 1/2 bowl Pizza sauce
- 4-5 Cheese cubes
- 1 pack of Basket puri (20-30 Piece)
- Chilli Flakes
- Pour 1 teaspoon Pizza Sauce into all basket Puri
- Pour around 1/2 teaspoon Capsicum into all baskets. Same way pour Tomato, Onion and Corn into all baskets.
- Grate cheese on top of Basket as per your liking.
- Sprinkle a pinch of Oregano and chili flakes on it. If you are making for kids then avoid chili flakes.
- Basket pizza is ready to serve.
Now if you would like to melt cheese microwave the readied baskets for a minute. And if you don’t have a microwave then you can put it on nonstick pan on low flame till the cheese melts.
Serve and let you be praised by everyone who eats this amazing Basket Pizza. Your kids and their friends will love this dish.
You have to try this dish in your kitchen. Please let me know if you have any queries. Keep posting comments and feedback.
Siddhi Panchal is a food blogger at CookingwithSiddhi and food aficionado who loves to cook. Her cooking skills cover a range of Indian and international cuisines. Her aim is to enable other food enthusiasts explore their love for food by helping them cook delectable dishes from India and around the world.