It is not easy to make new snack each time you have a get-together. So here I am with a new appetizer recipe, that is extremely easy to make and it tastes simply heavenly!
Dahi kebabs or Dahi ke kebab are a favorite vegetarian bite option to cook on special occasions or festivities. Made with hung curd combined with rice flour, grated paneer and a host of spices, these easily dissolve onto your palate. Also the crunches from the veggies add a lot of flavor making the Dahi Kebabs more delectable!
Regularly made in North Indian homes, this kebab recipe is a desirable option in many restaurant menus as well. Preferred by many for its delicate mouth melting inside texture and crispy from outside, Dahi kebabs are considerably delicious in taste and makes for an excellent appetizer for all kind of parties.
These effortless and creamy kebabs are a grand start to any meal.
Dahi Ke Kebab Recipe and Text Recipe Below
Dahi Ke Kebab Recipe
- 2 Cup Hung Curd
- 1 Cup Cottage Cheese Grated
- 1/4 Cup Capsicum Finely Chopped
- 1/4 Cup Onion Finely Chopped
- Bread Crumbs
- 4 tbsp Rice Flour
- 1 tsp Black Pepper Coarsely Crushed
- 2-3 Green Chili Finely chopped
- Chaat masala to sprinkle on kebab
- 2 tbsp Coriander Finely chopped
- Salt to taste
- In a large mixing bowl add hung curd, grated paneer, finely chopped capsicum, onion, green chilies, coriander leaves, mint leaves, black pepper, and sprinkle salt to taste.
- Using a spatula, mix all ingredients well.
- Add 3 tbsp (or accordingly) rice flour wheat and bind it well with the content of the bowl.
- Grease your palms with oil, now take a lemon size mixture into your hand roll and flatten it in your palms and coat it well bread crumbs. Similarly, prepare other kebabs.
- Heat oil in a kadhai, once hot place Dahi kebabs into it. Fry until golden in color from both the sides.
- Take them out in kitchen towel and serve.
Dip each bite into homemade green chutney and enjoy these silky kebabs with your family and friends. This snack dish will be your new favorite and you’re going to make all the mouth water in your house whenever you cook this recipe.
Do let me know your experience with the Dahi Kebab recipe in the comment section below.
Siddhi Panchal is a food blogger at CookingwithSiddhi and food aficionado who loves to cook. Her cooking skills cover a range of Indian and international cuisines. Her aim is to enable other food enthusiasts explore their love for food by helping them cook delectable dishes from India and around the world.