One of the most ordered cocktails in the world which has the power to transport you to the sun-drenched beach with just a sip, and we call it Mojito. A Cuban Highball meaning that it’s a name for a family of mixed alcoholic drinks that are composed of an alcoholic base spirit and a larger proportion of a non-alcoholic mixer.
Today’s recipe is the non-alcoholic version of this superb summer cooler drink. The key to this drink is the balance: you want to be able to taste each element, with each working in harmony. Avoid the heavy hand muddling to release subtle and fresh flavors and aroma into the drink.
Let’s get started!
Mojito Recipe Video Recipe and Text Recipe Below
- 1 Thinly Sliced Lemon (Seeds Removed)
- Mint Leaves
- Crushed Ice
- Pinch of Salt
- 1 Tbsp Sugar
- Crushed Peppermint
- Candy Powder
- Lemon Juice
- Using a mortar and pestle gently crush mint leaves, sugar and a pinch of salt all together.
- Once done now crush lemon slices together.
- Now take a glass and coat its edges with lemon juice, now dip it in the dry mixture of Sugar+Salt+Peppermint powder.
- Firstly add peppermint powder into the glass, lemon juice, crushed ice or ice cubes now add the crushed mixture of mint and lemon.
- Last step is to pour in the soda and garnish it with lemon slice and mint leaves.
Your ideal summer cooler is ready to be sipped and experience freshness. Your folks will love this drink. Do try it in your kitchen and share your experience.
Don’t forget to post comments and feedback.