Dry Fruit Milkshake is a healthy drink and a great energy supplement to provide you with a quick boost of energy. This milkshake is extremely rich in iron and calcium, it will provide you an instantly charge you up. This Dry Fruit Milkshake works best even when you are fasting, keeping you full!
Not only is this milkshake sumptuous, but it also has great health quotient too. The almonds help in lowering blood sugar and cholesterol levels, pistachios promote weight loss and eye and blood vessel health. Strawberry Milkshake and Pulpy Mango Milkshake also work wonders for your taste buds as well as health.
So, do not wait anymore and try out this recipe to relish this delightful beverage with your folks!
Let’s get started with the recipe!
Dry Fruit Milkshake Recipe and Text Recipe Below
- 700ml Full fat Milk
- Soaked in hot water for an hour
- 1/4 Cup Cashew
- 1/4 Cup Pistachio
- 1/4 Cup Kismish
- 1/4 Cup Almond
- 1-2 Kulfi / Ice Cream
- 2 Fig in soaked hot water
- 2 Tbsp Sugar
- In a mixing-jar add figs first and then all other dry fruits-cashew, pistachio, raisins, and almonds.
- Next, add sugar and pour in half a cup milk initially to make grind the dry fruits easily.
- Close the lid and grind it o your liking either smooth or coarsely.
- Now add kulfi and remainder of the milk. Grind it again.
- The creamy dry fruit milkshake is ready to be served.
- Take it out in a glass an garnish it with dry fruit shavings and saffron.
It tastes heavenly, and it will keep you full and energetic throughout your fasting period. Your folks will love it too. Do try the recipe and let me know your experience with the recipe and how you liked it!
Siddhi Panchal is a food blogger at CookingwithSiddhi and food aficionado who loves to cook. Her cooking skills cover a range of Indian and international cuisines. Her aim is to enable other food enthusiasts explore their love for food by helping them cook delectable dishes from India and around the world.