Today’s recipe is everyone’s favorite the good old Hot Chocolate. One can already imagine the aroma, the creamy texture, the chocolaty flavor just a single gulp makes you weak in the knees. Trust me when I say that it is as healthy as and keep your energy up at all time.
Winters are the times when you want to cuddle in the fluffiest and warm blanket and one thing that can make your winter morning sunny is a cup of hot chocolate. Here is the recipe that you would like to take note off right away.
Our day is incomplete with a cuppa of our favorite drink be it Masala chai or coffee or try experimenting the specialty from the Pune Tandoori chai or Tandoori coffee. Well you know your day will be awesome once you sip into the cup of hot beverage.
Hot Chocolate Recipe and Text Recipe Below
- 500ml full-fat milk
- 1/2 Cup Roughly chopped chocolate
- 1 tbsp Cocoa Powder
- 1/2 tbsp Sugar
- 1 Cinnamon Stick
- Few Drops Vanilla essence
- In a steel vessel pour in the milk, switch the flame on and add a cinnamon stick to it.
- Add four to five drop of vanilla essence into the milk.
- Stir the milk and let it come to a boil.
- Once it comes to a boil, lower the flame and stir continuously. Its texture should be thicker so you have to make the milk boil for at least 3-4 minutes.
- Add cocoa powder, sugar and mix it well.
- Now add roughly chopped chocolate and stir until the chocolate melts and blends well with the milk.
- After just one boil, switch on the flame and transfer the content to your favorite mug.
Savor this hot drink in the chilly winters and enjoy. Serve this drink to kids, elders as this is not only yummy but is good for their health too. Do let me know how you liked my recipe for the Hot chocolate in the comment section below.
Siddhi Panchal is a food blogger at CookingwithSiddhi and food aficionado who loves to cook. Her cooking skills cover a range of Indian and international cuisines. Her aim is to enable other food enthusiasts explore their love for food by helping them cook delectable dishes from India and around the world.