Why eat dinner when you can sip a shake?
Strawberry Milkshake doesn’t involve anything fancy, anything challenging and nothing “epicure.” This tastes like real strawberry, not too sugary, but not too milky either.
It is creamy, dense, pale pink, just strawberry-strawberry ice-cream-strawberry — all as it should be. Don’t you want a sip? Here’s how to make your own.
Things to note –
- You can use Jaggery, powdered jaggery, or honey instead of sugar.
- You can low fat milk over full cream.
- You can choose any ice-flavor.
Try Royal Falooda , anything homemade is healthy and guilt free, and how can we not mention Mango Milkshake, it is to die for. Do make these and treat your family and friends and do pour a glass full for yourself.
Fresh Strawberry Milkshake Recipe and Text Recipe Below
- 200gms Roughly Chopped Fresh Strawberries
- 500ml Milk
- 2 Scoop Vanilla/strawberry Ice-cream
- 1/4 Tsp Vanilla essence
- 1-2 Tbsp Sugar
- In a mixing jar add chopped strawberries, vanilla essence, sugar, ice cream and add about ¼th milk, keep the rest aside.
- Blend it well and add the rest of the milk.
- Blend again and serve.
You can transfer it into a fancy wine glass; garnish it with thin slices of strawberries and some mint leaves. It is absolutely delicious and I’m sure everybody in your family I going to love this authentic –Keventers’ style strawberry shake.
Do try and let me know in the comments below.
Siddhi Panchal is a food blogger at CookingwithSiddhi and food aficionado who loves to cook. Her cooking skills cover a range of Indian and international cuisines. Her aim is to enable other food enthusiasts explore their love for food by helping them cook delectable dishes from India and around the world.