We love summers, but we need to take care of our body and be extra cautious during this weather as it can be harsh as well! Keeping your hydrated is the key to survive harsh summer days. Drink lots of liquid- Water, lemon water, juices, coconut water and Detox drinks.
What is a detox drink?
Being exposed to the harmful pollutant, they seep into our body through inhaling or ingestion. Many of these toxins have demonstrated harmful cancerous, reproductive, metabolic and mental health effects. Detox drinks help us to avoid toxic overload before it becomes a major health problem
Taking care of skin is as necessary as taking care of our body. For a healthy body and mind, you need to get rid of all the toxins in your body. A detox drink not only flushes out toxins but also gives your body the nutrition it needs without bloating you up.
The ingredients that go into making are various vegetables and fruits. Out of numerous benefits listed below are 5 major advantages of drinking a detox drink.
- Reduce Inflammation
- Boosts Energy
- Support Digestion & Weight Loss
- Cleanse Liver
- Promote Healthy Skin
WOW! I don’t think you need more reasons to drink one right away.
Let’s get started!
Detox Water Video Recipe and Text Recipe Below
- 2 Liter Water
- 1 Thinly Sliced Lemon (Remove Seeds)
- 1 Thinly Sliced Small Cucumber
- 1/4 Cup Fresh Mint Leaves
- 1 Thinly Sliced Oranges
- Few Thinly Sliced Small Piece of Ginger
- In the water with jug add thinly sliced ginger, mint leaves, lemon slices, cucumber slices and finally the lemon slices.
- The next step is to refrigerate for 3-4 hours before immediate consumption or it overnight.
It’s ready to be served chilled! Treat your body with this vitamins and minerals induced drink.
Important Points –
- It important to refrigerate it for a longer period because it will help water absorb the minerals and vitamins from fruits.
- It important to get rid of toxins from within the body and this drink is the best way to detox.
Drinking detox water every day will keep you hydrated, fresh and will help you lose weight
Make detox drinks and carry them to work or school and set a reminder. All your skin, hair, nail, and weight problems will be taken care of only if you do this.
Siddhi Panchal is a food blogger at CookingwithSiddhi and food aficionado who loves to cook. Her cooking skills cover a range of Indian and international cuisines. Her aim is to enable other food enthusiasts explore their love for food by helping them cook delectable dishes from India and around the world.