Lassi being a Punjabi Cooler drink is consumed all over India with different variants. Extremely creamy, sweet and thick to entirely the opposite it is one of our favorite drinks to have during summer. Sometimes in the scorching hot and humid days, people tend to choose lassi over big elaborate meals. Not only it is refreshing but it makes you feel full instantly.
Since it’s the season of mango so why not add the king of fruits to the curd and make mango lassi. Mango lassi can be your ideal meal or a dessert to mark the end of the evening. A balanced taste of sweet and sour flavors and to stop at one glass is impossible.
Let’s get started with this delicious drool worthy drink!
Mango Lassi Video Recipe and Text Recipe Below
- 1/2 Cup Chilled Fresh Curd
- 1 Peeled and chopped Ripe Mango
- 6-7 Ice Cubes
- 2 Tbsp Sugar
- In a mixing jar add chopped mango pieces, sugar and grind it to a puree.
- Add chilled fresh curd, ice cubes and grind until you receive smooth texture.
- Add water accordingly to dilute its thickness. Add about 1/3rd cup of water. Mix it with help of a spoon.
- Garnish it with almond and pistachio flakes and serve chilled.
Sit back and enjoy this mesmerizing drink and let it transport you the coolest corner of the earth. Do make Mango Lassi in your kitchen and let me know how your experience was.
Keep commenting and posting awesome feedback.
Siddhi Panchal is a food blogger at CookingwithSiddhi and food aficionado who loves to cook. Her cooking skills cover a range of Indian and international cuisines. Her aim is to enable other food enthusiasts explore their love for food by helping them cook delectable dishes from India and around the world.