In an Indian family, Mango milkshake is a must during summers. Sunny season is incomplete without consuming mangos or mango milkshakes or in fact anything related to mangoes. Pulpy and extremely juicy mangoes are a lot of people’s weakness.
Mango Milkshake is the easiest and hands down the most satisfying recipe ever. A glass can’t be enough to quench the thirst for the love for the mangoes.
The recipe that I have for you guys is for Pulpy Mango Milkshake- thick, creamy chilled and with the unbeaten pulp of mangoes. A totally Yummmm….. This Mango milkshake with mango pulp is a refreshing upgrade to your regular fresh mango shake. Pulpy Mango shake is basically thick shake variant of your favorite fruit.
The varieties of mango such as Kesar or Alphonso are best to make the milkshakes. Let’s get started!
Mango Milkshake Recipe Video and Text Recipe Below
Pulpy Mango Milkshake Recipe
- 1 cup mango pieces
- 1 cup mango with small pieces
- 1 cup milk
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- 1 scoop mango ice cream
- In a blender add 3/4th cup of mango pieces.
- Add milk and ice cream and blend all the ingredients to a smooth texture.
- Add 1 teaspoon sugar or more as per your liking and blend until it dissolves.
- Add remaining mango pieces and also add half of the small pieces(kept aside for garnishing) to the blender and blend it lightly twice to make it pulpy. Make sure you blend in too much because that will make the milkshake thick.
- The wait is over, it is now ready, pour it into a glass and garnish it with mint leaves and small mango pieces.
The mint garnish on the mango pulp is a pleasant surprise to the taste buds. This thick and pulpy shake will also compliment well with nuts, vanilla ice cream or whipped cream.
You won’t miss this recipe, I can be sure of that.
Keep posting comments and feedback to help me grow.
Siddhi Panchal is a food blogger at CookingwithSiddhi and food aficionado who loves to cook. Her cooking skills cover a range of Indian and international cuisines. Her aim is to enable other food enthusiasts explore their love for food by helping them cook delectable dishes from India and around the world.