Salsa sauce is a Mexican soul in a bowl and is a cornerstone of the Mexican kitchen. There is no actual reason to eat salsa but I am going enlist few reasons. Apart from tingling your palate it is extremely low in calories and has no unhealthy fat at all. It is rich in antioxidants and lots of healthy spices such as chilies and herbs.
Now the most interesting ingredient in this Mexican salsa is the Mango. This luscious fruit adds a delectable flavor to the sauce that enhances the overall flavor. It looks beautiful with all ingredients giving off a great color. Use salsa instead of ketchup, add it to scrambled eggs, add to soups, or spice up your plain yogurt or to all kind of chips
Without further ado let’s get started!
Mango Salsa Video Recipe and Text Recipe Below
- 1 Medium Size Finely Chopped Onion
- 1 Medium Size Finely Chopped Capsicum
- 2 Large Finely Chopped Tomatoes
- 1/3 Cup Finely Chopped Coriander
- 1 Large Finely Chopped Ripe & Juicy Mango
- 1 Tbsp Lemon Juice
- 1 or 2 Finely Chopped Green Chilies
- Salt to taste
- In a large mixing bowl add finely chopped onions, capsicum, mangoes, tomato, green chilies, and finally coriander.
- Drizzle lemon juice and sprinkle salt to taste.
- Mix all ingredients well.
- Transfer the mango salsa into a small bowl and serve it with Nachos chips.
You will extremely enjoy this sweet and sour Mango salsa and it will go with all kind of chips. Do try it in your kitchen and let me know your experience.
Keep showering your love through comments and valuable feedback.
Siddhi Panchal is a food blogger at CookingwithSiddhi and food aficionado who loves to cook. Her cooking skills cover a range of Indian and international cuisines. Her aim is to enable other food enthusiasts explore their love for food by helping them cook delectable dishes from India and around the world.