Over thousand pages can be written for the pickle, its history, types, and varieties. Well, I don’t want to bore you with being a Wikipedia. I am all about exciting and unique recipes.
I have already told how my kitchen is no less than a scientist lab! Experimenting is the key to keep the fun in what one does. I like playing with flavors and spices. The name of the recipe suggests it all, a little magic of achaar masala and voila you have Angoori achaar ready! It’s sweet and sour and a little tangy which will go perfectly with paranthas, Puri, and chapati.
Let’s get started with this instant pickle recipe!
Grapes Pickle Video Recipe and Text Recipe Below
- 200 gm Green Grapes –washed and dried
- 1/3 Cup Achaar Masala
- 1/4 tsp Asafetida
- 1 Tbsp Cooking Oil
- In a small pan heat oil on medium flame and switch off the flame.
- Now add asafetida and the achaar masala into the hot oil and mix well.
- Add this mixture to the bowl of grapes and mix well to coat the grapes well.
- Now serve as is, or store it in an airtight container and refrigerate it. This will last you 5-6 days.
Enjoy this tangy pickle with your family over all the meals. Please share your thoughts on the dish and let me know in the comments how you liked the Grapes Pickle.
Do drop in your comments and valuable feedback.
Siddhi Panchal is a food blogger at CookingwithSiddhi and food aficionado who loves to cook. Her cooking skills cover a range of Indian and international cuisines. Her aim is to enable other food enthusiasts explore their love for food by helping them cook delectable dishes from India and around the world.