Green Chutney is a household name and you can’t get away without having it in an Indian household. All our fritters, be it onion, bread, potatoes capsicum, cottage cheese etc. is incomplete without good old green chutney. Even sandwiches, stuffed or plain paranthas even accompanied with our meals. We love it! Even the restaurants serve delectable green chutneys
There are different variants of green chutney like coriander, mint leaves, and many ingredients are used to make it healthy and yummy! Apart from making every dish tastes just perfect and the chutney has got strong antioxidant properties and it helps promote healthy liver function. Here is a recipe for restaurant style green chutney that you and your folks will love.
Green Chutney Recipe Video and Text Recipe Below
- 1 Cup roughly chopped and washed coriander leaves
- 2 tbsp roughly chopped and washed mint leaves
- 1 or 2 Green chilli
- Black Salt to taste
- 2 tbsp curd
- 1 tbsp Penuts
- 1/2 tsp Roasted cumin powder (roasts= the cumin seeds on tawa for a minute and grind it)
- Grab a mixer and add roughly chopped coriander leaves and mint leaves.
- Add salt to taste, roasted cumin seeds powder, peanuts and lastly add curd. Roughly cut 2 green chilies into the mixer.
- Grind all these ingredients into a smooth paste.
- Now take out the chutney into a serving bowl.
The Green chutney- restaurant style is all set and trust me it tastes best. Don’t waste any more time just grab a plate of fritters with this brilliant chutney and munch on. I hope you liked this quick chutney recipe and will definitely try in your kitchen. Drop your comments and feedback!
Siddhi Panchal is a food blogger at CookingwithSiddhi and food aficionado who loves to cook. Her cooking skills cover a range of Indian and international cuisines. Her aim is to enable other food enthusiasts explore their love for food by helping them cook delectable dishes from India and around the world.