If you are a part of one of the many Kitty Parties, you might confront with the problem of serving unique snack dishes to your girl gang. Being a host you not only have to take care whether everyone is having a good time but also make sure your elaborate dishes and recipes are thoroughly enjoyed by them. After all, that’s what makes you the star of your gang, isn’t it?
You will be happy to know that I have one such amazing recipe- that is Indian pakoda with firangi twist. Known as Khasta Paneer- has a filling of spicy and fiery Schezwan sauce. It is a quick and easy Paneer starter recipe. Also, Paneer is a go-to recipe at home whenever you want to make something quickly for your guests. This Paneer appetizer is spicy yet irresistibly delicious snack prepared by deep-frying schezwan stuffed Paneer cubes. Your guest and family will love it absolutely. Let’s get started!
Khasta Paneer Recipe Video and Text Recipe Below
- 3 Tbsp All purpose flour
- 1 Tbsp Corn flour
- 1 Tsp Red chili powder
- 2 Tbsp Schezwan sauce
- 1 Tsp Ginger, Garlic, Chili paste
- Salt to taste
- 250 gm Cottage cheese(Paneer)
- Bread Crumbs and Roasted crumbled papad
- In a small bowl add all purpose flour, corn flour, red chili powder, salt to taste, ginger-garlic & chili paste. Mix all ingredients well.
- Now add water accordingly to make a smooth batter of medium consistency.
- Now place Paneer on a plate and cut it into small size cube. Make a vertical cut in a Paneer cube (adjoined at bottom) and fill the schezwan sauce in it. Repeat the same procedure and fill all Paneer cubes with schezwan sauce.
- Now Heat the oil in a pan.
- Meanwhile, mix breadcrumbs and crumbled papad together.
- Now coat Paneer cubes filled with schezwan sauce in the batter.
- Next daub the coated cubes in the breadcrumbs and crumbled papad mixture.
- Add this coated Paneer into hot oil and fry it for a while till it becomes little golden in color.
The dish is ready to serve with Tomato Ketchup or homemade Green chutney.
Do try this recipe in your kitchen and let me know your feedback. Drop in your comments.