If you thought to make a pizza at home, from scratch is a homogonous task, well then you are in for a surprise. Presenting you no bake, mess-free, Semolina /suji /rava pizza. YES, you heard that right. It is a wholesome replacement for the all-purpose flour. It is the healthiest version of pizza that you can make at home for your entire family.
You can use semolina without worrying about weight gain and the associated health concerns. One of the greatest things about semolina flour is that it is a rich source of many essential nutrients. It contains fiber, Vitamin B-complex, and Vitamin E, etc. and is zero in fat, saturated fats and Trans fatty acids.
All of the above combined in a pizza will make for a killer combinations. Let’s find out together.
Healthy Suji Video Recipe and Text Recipe Below
- 1 Cup Semolina
- ¾ Cup Fresh Curd
- Mix Vegetables(I used 1 Small Capsicum, red bell pepper, yellow pepper, and 5 Sliced Baby corn)
- 4 Tbsp Cooking Oil
- ½ Cup Pizza Sauce
- ½ Tsp Eno Fruit Salt
- 1 Sliced Onion
- Chili Flakes
- Salt to Taste
- In a mixing – jar add curd and whisk it well.
- Now add salt to it and 1/4th tsp oregano, 1/4th tsp chili flakes, semolina/suji and mix all ingredients well. Add water accordingly to make a smooth semi thick batter. Let it rest for 10 minutes.
- Remove half of the batter in another bowl and keep it aside.
- To the other half add half tsp eno and whisk well. The pizza base batter is ready.
- Heat a griddle and grease with oil.
- No add one spoon full of batter on to the griddle and spread it a little to form a large pizza base. Let it cook for 2 minutes on a low medium flame.
- Once the upper layer dries brush it with oil and flip it over.
- Apply pizza sauce leaving the edges and put veggies on it. Bell peppers, onions and a piece of baby corn.
- Grate cheese on top of it and again layer it with few veggies.
- Sprinkle oregano and chili flakes on top.
- Cover it with lid and let it cook for 1-1.5 minutes on a low flame.
- Uncover the lid and you will see the cheese has melted and the crust will appear golden and crispier.
Your healthy pizza is all set to be enjoyed by everyone in your family. I am sure you guys will love this version of home-made pizza. Please let me know in the comment section below of what you think of this recipe.