Sabudana Khichadi is the most popular fasting food in the states of Maharashtra, Rajasthan and Gujarat. Sabudana Khichadi is usually made as fasting food but since it is quick, simple and delicious, people have it as breakfast, quick snack or light dinner as well. Generally people uses green chili to spice it up but I love to have both as green chili spice it up and red chilli powder adds color.
- 1 Cup Sabudana
- 1/2 Cup Boiled and finely chopped Potato
- 3 tablespoon Rosted and slightly crushed peanuts
- 8-10 Curry leaves
- 1 teaspoon Red chili powder
- 1/2 tablespoon thinly sliced green chili (Use as per your taste)
- 1 tablespoon Cooking Oil
- 1 tablespoon finely chopped coriander leaves
- 1/2 teaspoon cumin seeds
- 1/4 teaspoon lemon juice
- Sindhav Namak/Rock Salt as per your taste
- whole dry Red chili(Optional)
- Place your list items here
Siddhi Panchal is a food blogger at CookingwithSiddhi and food aficionado who loves to cook. Her cooking skills cover a range of Indian and international cuisines. Her aim is to enable other food enthusiasts explore their love for food by helping them cook delectable dishes from India and around the world.