This appetizing Coriander or Cilantro rice recipe is a flavorful rice-based dish that is easy to put together and cook. Moreover, coriander being one of the most common herbs in our kitchen you can prepare this healthy rice anytime.
This herb is aromatic, gives good flavor and contains medicinal properties. This dish will be loved by everyone in your home, you won’t need to spend endless hours in the kitchen. You can serve this rice with any side dish, curd or curry.
You can also try Leftover Rice Cutlet Recipe or Coconut Rice Recipe.
Let’s start with the recipe:
How To Make Cilantro Rice
Coriander Rice Recipe
- 1&1/2 Cup Cooked rice
- 1 Onion Medium Finely Chopped
- Coriander paste
- 1/4 cup Carrot
- 1/4 cup French beans
- 1/3 cup Cottage cheese
- 1 Tbsp Oil
- 1 Tbsp Butter
- 1/2 Tbsp Ginger garlic paste
- 1/2 Tsp Cumin seeds
- 1/2 Tsp Coriander powder
- 1/4 Tsp Black pepper powder
- 3 Clove & Cinnamon stick
- Salt to taste
- 1&1/2 cup coriander leaves
- 1/4 cup Mint leaves
- 3 green chili
- 1/2 lemon juice
- 1/2 Tsp Cumin powder
- 1/2 Tsp Black salt
- Heat a pan and add oil.
- Once the oil is hot add cumin seeds. Next, add clove and cinnamon and roast for 30 seconds.
- Now add ginger-garlic paste roast until it is dark brown.
- Add chopped onion, 1/4th tsp salt, butter and cook until butter melts
- Add carrots, french beans and on low flame cover the pan with lid.
- After a minute, add paneer cubes, coriander and mint paste you can also add corn at this stage (optional) now mix all ingredients.
- It's time to add the cooked rice and sprinkle salt to taste and mix all the content gently.
- Add 2 tbsp water to avoid rice sticking to the pan base while it simmers.
- Sprinkle black pepper powder, cumin powder, stir it well and on low-medium flame cover the pan with lid.
- Cook and simmer for 2 minutes.
- Garnish with coriander leaves, switch off the flame and serve.
The color and aroma will be enough to make you famished. Try this coriander rice recipe and let me know your experience with the dish in the comments below. Eat healthy, stay safe!
Siddhi Panchal is a food blogger at CookingwithSiddhi and food aficionado who loves to cook. Her cooking skills cover a range of Indian and international cuisines. Her aim is to enable other food enthusiasts explore their love for food by helping them cook delectable dishes from India and around the world.