I really hope you guys had an amazing Diwali!
Most of us are still have a hangover from the delicious Diwali Mithai and spread. I hope you enjoyed my Diwali Recipes that I specially compiled for you guys.
Chinese Style Maggi is all about balancing the sauces and spices. The crunch from the veggies adds to the flavor and simply makes the dish tastier. Serve this to kids or grownups and see a satisfying smile on their faces.
Today’s recipe is a spicy remedy to the sweets we all have been in indulging in. A Chinese makeover to our very own Maggi Noodles. Seriously Maggi is amazingly versatile you can make Street Style Maggi and add a lot of cheese or even Maggi Pakoras for the chilly wintery mornings or evenings.
Let’s get started with this excellent recipe!
Chinese Maggi Noodles Recipe and Text Recipe Below
Chinese Maggi Noodles Recipe
- 2 Maggi
- 1 Onion Small Finely Chopped
- 1 Carrot Small Finely Chopped
- 1 Capsicum Small Finely Chopped
- 5-6 French Beans Finely Chopped
- 1 tbsp Cooking Oil
- 1 tbsp Tomato Ketchup
- 1 ½ tbsp Schezwan Sauce
- 1 tsp Chili Sauce
- 1 tsp Soya Sauce
- Salt to taste
- Heat a steel vessel add 2 glass water.
- When the water begins to bubbles up add Maggi noodles. It should be cooked up to 80%.
- Separate the water from Maggi using s strainer. Add a glass of water (room temperature as it will halt the cooking process)
- For tempering place a pan on the flame, and pour in cooking oil.
- Once the oil heats, at this stage, you can add chopped ginger garlic, but I am not going to add the same and instead, I will add chopped carrots, French beans and a pinch of salt. Saute for a minute or two.
- Now add onions and cook another 2 minutes.
- Next step is to add capsicum and sauté for half a minute.
- Add schezwan sauce, chilli sauce, tomato ketchup, soya sauce and mix well.
- Add Maggi tastemakers, half tsp red chilli powder and mix well.
- At this stage add Maggi and toss it well so it mixes well with the sauces, spices and veggies mixture.
- Switch off the flame and transfer it to a serving plate.
The mouthwatering Chinese style Maggi is ready. Grab your chopstick and just dive into this bowl full of flavors. Do let me know your experience with this recipe and don’t forget to post a comment.
Keep showering your love through feedback, it motivates me to be better at this art!
Siddhi Panchal is a food blogger at CookingwithSiddhi and food aficionado who loves to cook. Her cooking skills cover a range of Indian and international cuisines. Her aim is to enable other food enthusiasts explore their love for food by helping them cook delectable dishes from India and around the world.