White Sauce Pasta is one such dish that strikes chords with all age group. These can be cooked in various styles and sauces. The one that wins our hearts hands down is – Cheesy White Sauce Pasta. Extremely Creamy, melt in the mouth texture with a crunch of perfectly sautéed vegetables, one cannot get enough of the dish. Although the base of white sauce can be same, you can use different varieties of pasta- such as spaghetti, farfalle, fusilli, but I am going to make this dish with Penne Pasta. It goes extremely well with this kind of heavy cream sauce.
Subscribe to our Newsletter!
Cooking doesn’t have to be hard. Sign up to receive delicious recipes!
Let’s get started!
White Sauce Pasta Video Recipe and Text Recipe Below
- 1 Cup Pasta
- 1 Cup Mix Bell peppers
- 1/2 Cup boiled corn (Any veggies of your choice)
- 1/2 Cup Grated cheese
- 400ml Milk
- Chili flakes
- 1 Tbsp Cooking oil
- 1/3 Tsp Black pepper powder
- 2 Tbsp All purpose flour
- 3 Tbsp Butter
- Salt to taste
- In a deep bottom pan, add water and once it heats add salt and 1 tsp oil, give it a little stir and once the water boils add penne pasta to it. On a low medium flame, let it boil for about 10-15 minutes.
- Meanwhile in a pan, once it’s hot add oil, add the mix bell pepper, and sprinkle salt. On a high flame sauté the vegetables for 1-2 minutes. Add the boiled corns and cook for a minute. These vegetables should be crunchy so do not overcook it. Once sautéed vegetables are ready and set it aside.
- The pasta should be boiled until al-dente (cooked but not very soft) check with a knife or fork by slicing the pasta in half. Strain the pasta and pour cold water to avoid them from sticking.
- Heat butter in a large pan. Once it melts add all purpose flour and stir it continuously for around 2 minutes.
- Cook it until the flour changes its color and immediately add a glass of milk. Keep stirring vigorously to avoid lump formation.
- Add salt to taste and grated cheese. With the help of spatula press and stir the mixture so the cheese melts instantly. The white sauce is ready!
- Add the sautéed vegetables, boiled pasta, and black pepper and mix well. Cook for a minute and then sprinkle some pizza seasoning, chili flakes-1/4 tsp and mix well. If you find the sauce to be thick, make it fluid using milk only. Do not use the water. Turn off the flame.
- Transfer it to serving bowl/plate. Creamy White Sauce Pasta is now ready.
Hope you guys enjoyed watching the video and will definitely try my version of this delicious White Sauce Pasta. I would love to hear your feedback. Do drop in your comments.