Pizza is love! Isn’t it? We enjoy going to Pizza Hut and Dominos to soothe the craving. But it doesn’t seem practical enough to go every week to these restaurants.
Today’s recipe is for Tandoori Paneer Bread Pizza! Sounds mouthwatering! This is my twist to the regular pizza. This is again an experiment from my kitchen and that’s the reason this dish is here today. This cheesy pizza has an Indianess to it as I will make it on tava (you can use a pan as well). I have skipped pizza sauce and chose Tandoori sauce and bread slice so that it makes pizza more fun, easy and absolutely delicious. Full of veggies and packed with great crunch from bread base not to forget the tangy Tandoori sauce.
This again will be a great addition to your ‘Party’ snack dish list and your kids will love them too.
Let’s get started!
Bread Pizza on Tawa Recipe Video and Text Recipe Below
- 1 Medium sized finely chopped Onion
- 1 Medium sized finely chopped capsicum
- 1 Medium sized finely chopped tomato
- 100gm paneer chopped in small cube size
- Salt to taste
- Chilli flakes
- 2 tablespoon Tandoori sauce
- 2-3 tablespoon Butter
- 2 Cheese Cube
- 4 Bread Slices
- In a mixing bowl firstly add veggies- capsicum, onion & tomatoes.
- Next, we will add Paneer and salt to taste along with chili flakes and oregano and finally tandoori sauce and mix all ingredients well.
Stuffing is ready.
- Using a round small bowl as a stencil, press it hard on a bread piece and remove the extra edges. What you will get is bread in a circle shape. Repeat the same for the other pieces as well.
- Now apply butter on the base of bread pieces.
- Now take a spoonful of the stuffing place it on the buttered side of bread pieces.
- Now grate cheese on top of the stuffed bread pieces. Cover it with a generous amount.
- Now you can use the oven too, but since it’s Tandoori I am going to use a griddle. Place it on the flame and let it heat.
- Add butter to the griddle and place the two pieces at once and cover the griddle with a lid.
- Now let it cook/ bake on a low flame for 5-7 minutes. This will make the cheese melt nicely and the bread base will be crispy too.
- Remove the lid and you will see is that the cheese has melted and the bread base is a brilliant golden brown and crispy. Turn off the flame.
- Transfer the Tandoori Paneer bread pizza onto a serving plate.
Now you can either cut out this mini pizza in two halves otherwise serve as is with ketchup and enjoy.
Hope you liked today’s recipe and will definitely try it in your kitchen. Make it during the small gathering and surprise peeps with your culinary skills. Your comment and feedback keep me motivated, so keep them coming!