Around festive season, you expect a lot of (unexpected) guests. It is always better to serve homemade snacks because they are not only tasty but are healthy and unadulterated as well. You can make mathri, sweet dishes, and other snackable items.
Khasta Dhaniya Stripe recipe is one such snack recipe that takes very fewer ingredients and is as delicious. Crispy, crunchy and a freshness infused with coriander simply mouth watering. It definitely one of my favorites, as it is ready in minutes and you can enjoy over a cuppa of hot tea any time you want.
Khasta Dhaniya Stripes Recipe Video and Text Recipe Below
- 1 Cup All Purpose Flour
- 2 Tbsp cooking oil
- 3 Tbsp Finely chopped coriander
- Salt to taste
- In a mixing bowl, add all purpose flour, salt to taste, chopped coriander & 2 tbsp cooking oil.
- Mix all the ingredients well
- Add water according to knead into a soft dough.
- Cover it& set aside for 5 minutes.
After five minutes- You will need Chakhla, Rolling pin, and the prepared dough.
- Divide the dough into several similar size balls, now take one flatten it in your palm.
- With the help of rolling pin, flatten it out, if needed use oil to smoothen it out.
- Once you have the shape shown in the video, cut it into strips of 1 inch in width.
- Heat oil in a deep bottomed pan, and fry the stripes.
- Put the stripes in oil one by one, on a medium flame, fry them until they turn crispy and golden from both the sided
Repeat the same for reaming dough balls.
- Take them out on a kitchen towel lined plate.
Enjoy this dish over a cup of tea with your folks, definitely worth giving it a try. Share your experience and your valuable feedback. Drop in your comments for any query.
Siddhi Panchal is a food blogger at CookingwithSiddhi and food aficionado who loves to cook. Her cooking skills cover a range of Indian and international cuisines. Her aim is to enable other food enthusiasts explore their love for food by helping them cook delectable dishes from India and around the world.