Paneer Fingers are the healthier alternative for potato French fry and taste just awesome. As the monsoon season approaches, we are always on the lookout for hot fried snacks, so my Paneer Finger recipe is going to turn your rainy evenings simply euphoric.
Paneer Fingers is healthy snack is crispy on the outside, and soft and mushy inside, have it hot, with a sprinkle of chat masala, tomato ketchup, mayonnaise, or any chutney you like. It is a mess-free recipe that you guys will love.
Ready your favorite cuppa of brew, gather your folks and let’s get started.
Paneer Fingers Video Recipe and Text Recipe Below
- 250gm Cottage cheese (Paneer)
- 4 Tbsp All-Purpose Flour
- 1/3 Cup Finely chopped Coriander
- 1 Tbsp Chili Flakes
- 1 Tbsp Chat Masala
- Salt to Taste
- In a mixing jar add the paneer cubes, all-purpose flour and salt to taste. If you feel the paneer mixture still has more moisture, add the all-purpose flour accordingly.
- Take the mixture out in a bowl, spread it a little and sprinkle chili flakes, chaat masala and finally finely chopped coriander leaves.
- Mix all ingredients well.
- Taking small amount of the paneer dough in your palms, roll into a smooth oval shape or finger shape. Similarly prepare the paneer fingers form the rest of the dough.
- Heat oil in a pan for shallow frying.
- Once the oil is sizzling hot, fry the paneer fingers on medium flame until they are light golden. Strain the extra oil and pat dry with tissue.
Just sprinkle a little chaat masala and your instant paneer fries are ready. Sit back and enjoy this crunchy goodness. Do try it in your kitchen. Your comments and feedback keep me motivated and creative so keep posting them.
Siddhi Panchal is a food blogger at CookingwithSiddhi and food aficionado who loves to cook. Her cooking skills cover a range of Indian and international cuisines. Her aim is to enable other food enthusiasts explore their love for food by helping them cook delectable dishes from India and around the world.