Extremely delicious, creamy, chocolately and Calcium rich is what describes today’s recipe i.e. Mango Chocolate Smoothie! On a hot day, this drink will provide you a quick energy boost. It is best for kids and adults alike.
It’s nutritious and a healthy meal replacement. The smoothie is a no-brainer, all you need is yogurt, ice-cream, and milk the flavor depends on your choice, the one I made requires mangoes and chocolate syrup. Mango Chocolate smoothie is an instant and satiating option for sudden hunger pangs.
Whether a kid or an adult you simply can’t say NO to this irresistible Chocolate Mango Smoothie off with this amazing smoothie recipe.
Mango Chocolate Smoothie Recipe Video and Text Recipe Below
- 1 tablespoon milk
- 1 cup mango
- 2 large scoop mango ice cream
- Chocolate syrup
- Sugar – If needed
- In a blender add mango pieces in it. Blend it to a puree.
- Now add Ice cream and blend until mango and ice cream mix well and becomes smooth.
- Add a tablespoon of milk and chocolate syrup (as per your liking) and blend for another minute. What you will get is a fine creamy texture.
- The wait is over and it is ready to be served. In a glass, add pour smoothie and finally garnish it with chocolate syrup/shavings and mango slices.
Looks tempting, isn’t it? This has to be your new summer favorite smoothie. Do try it in your kitchen. Keep posting comments and feedback as I love hearing from you guys.
Siddhi Panchal is a food blogger at CookingwithSiddhi and food aficionado who loves to cook. Her cooking skills cover a range of Indian and international cuisines. Her aim is to enable other food enthusiasts explore their love for food by helping them cook delectable dishes from India and around the world.