Extremely delicious, creamy, chocolately and Calcium rich is what describes today’s recipe i.e. Mango Chocolate Smoothie! On a hot day, this drink will provide you a quick energy boost. It is best for kids and adults alike.
It’s nutritious and a healthy meal replacement. The smoothie is a no-brainer, all you need is yogurt, ice-cream, and milk the flavor depends on your choice, the one I made requires mangoes and chocolate syrup. Mango Chocolate smoothie is an instant and satiating option for sudden hunger pangs.
Whether a kid or an adult you simply can’t say NO to this irresistible Chocolate Mango Smoothie off with this amazing smoothie recipe.
Mango Chocolate Smoothie Recipe Video and Text Recipe Below
- 1 tablespoon milk
- 1 cup mango
- 2 large scoop mango ice cream
- Chocolate syrup
- Sugar – If needed
- In a blender add mango pieces in it. Blend it to a puree.
- Now add Ice cream and blend until mango and ice cream mix well and becomes smooth.
- Add a tablespoon of milk and chocolate syrup (as per your liking) and blend for another minute. What you will get is a fine creamy texture.
- The wait is over and it is ready to be served. In a glass, add pour smoothie and finally garnish it with chocolate syrup/shavings and mango slices.
Looks tempting, isn’t it? This has to be your new summer favorite smoothie. Do try it in your kitchen. Keep posting comments and feedback as I love hearing from you guys.