We Indians love our chai! No doubt in that, right? But when it comes to ginger tea, our love for chai grows infinitely more. From your Dadaji to your college-going siblings – there’s something about Adrak Masala Wali Chai that makes everyone crave that one slurp.
Apart from being a soulful beverage, Adrak Chai/Ginger Tea is a very healthy too. From a mild migraine to the common cold – ginger tea is used as a house made first aid in many homes. In fact, in many Indian households, people do not see it as a beverage but as a herbal medicine for things like unrest in the stomach and seasonal coughs and cold.
Grab a plate of aloo Pyaaz ke Pakode and a cup of Adrak chai and switch off the world!
Adrak Masala Chai Recipe and Text Recipe Below
- Cup Full Fat / Low Fat Milk
- 1/2 Cup Water
- 1 Tbsp Tea leaves
- 1 inch Peeled and washed Ginger
- 2 Cardamom
- 1 Tbsp Sugar
- 1/4 Tsp Chai Masala
- Turn on the flame and place a vessel on it.
- Add water, tea leaves, chai masala, sugar, and crushed cardamom.
- As the water begins to boil, add milk.
- On full flame let the tea come to a boil.
- On the first boil, lower the flame and grate ginger into the boiling tea. Mix well with a spoon.
- Now after 3-4 boils turn off the flame.
- Using a strainer filter the tea and pour into a cup.
This beautiful and healthy cuppa of tea is ready. Drinking this tea for the entire rainy season will keep you refreshed and energetic for the whole day. Do try this tea and your folks will love you for this amazing cuppa of brew.
Keep posting comments and feedback, you guys.