“Burger” The name is enough to excite children as it’s an absolutely relishing fast food. We can make many varieties of burgers to pamper our kids- like a Veggie Burger, Aloo Tikki Burger, Mexican Burger, Paneer, and Chinese and there are unlimited options. But all these burger patties consume too much time at home as one needs to make a perfect flavored tikki or patty
Worry not I have a Burger recipe that is not only as delicious but is ready in minutes. Instant Burger without patty is one recipe that allows you to use a variety of vegetables and simultaneously tastes great, your kiddo & you yourself will definitely love it. An instant way to satisfy your child’s demands in a much healthier way!
Let’s get started!
Burger Without Patty Recipe and Text Recipe Below
- 3 Burger Buns
- 2 Medium sized Sliced Onion
- 2 Medium sized Sliced Tomato
- 2 tbsp Peri Peri Sauce
- 4 tbsp Mayonnaise
- Peri Peri Masala to sprinkle
- Firstly cut all the burgers into equal halves.
- In a small bowl mix Peri-Peri sauce and mayonnaise together.
- Apply this mixture to one-half of all burgers.
- Now place 2-3 slices on onion on the saucy half of the burger.
- Next, layer it with tomato slices. (You can also use cucumber or lettuce according to your child’s likings)
- Sprinkle Peri-Peri masala on top of tomatoes.
- Cover with the other half of the burger.
Now at this stage to these burgers are ready to be consumed.
The other includes the grilling.
- Preheat the griller and apply butter, place the readied burgers on the griller, apply butter on top of these burgers and sprinkle sesame seeds.
- Close the griller and grill till burgers until they have a golden hue.
Once done serve hot with ketchup or sauce of your choice to your kiddos see them happily eating away their favorite and healthy burger. You should definitely try it for your kids, they will love it too, and by adding more veggies it’s definitely a healthy choice. Let me know your experience and drop in your comments and feedback.
Siddhi Panchal is a food blogger at CookingwithSiddhi and food aficionado who loves to cook. Her cooking skills cover a range of Indian and international cuisines. Her aim is to enable other food enthusiasts explore their love for food by helping them cook delectable dishes from India and around the world.