I will tell you what; all you need is few minutes and scant ingredients to make this luscious Cheesy Dip. Be it Paratha, Nachos, Chips or Finger food, they can be well teamed with your favorite cheese dip. The creamy texture and the soul-satisfying taste makes you go weak in the knees, kind of similar to falling in love, but much better!
You can upgrade the basic recipe according to your convenience and choice by adding capsicum or mustard sauce. And if you like cheese in its original and innate form, you can use this recipe as it is.
If Heaven is a place on Earth, that place is right at the bottom of a hot, gooey bowl of cheese dip. No snack or appetizer satisfies quite like a delicious bite of scoopable melted cheese. Cheese dip recipe is the most common side dish and is also referred to as nacho cheese sauce or cheesy dip. I have an instant cheese dip recipe to help you make a lip-smacking complimentary sauce.
Cheesy Dip Recipe Video and Text Recipe Below
Cheesy Dip Recipe
- 1 tablespoon All purpose flour Maida
- 1 tablespoon Butter
- 1/2 tablespoon green chilies crushed
- 1 teaspoon garlic paste fresh
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper powder
- 80 gms cheese grated
- 500 ml boiled hot milk
- Heat the pan on low flame and on another stove put milk to boil.
- Add butter to the pan and immediately add Maida and stir continuously on low flame so butter and flour get mixed well. Let it cook for about 2-3 minutes until mixture gets roasted and gives off a pleasing smell.
- Slowly start adding hot milk to the mixture and leave about 100gms (1/2 cup) milk depending on the thickness, add rest milk if needed. Stir it continuously to avoid lumps and let it get thick on medium flame. Once the sauce has the consistency of gravy add the grated cheese and mix it well and let the cheese melt.
- Add the garlic paste, green chilies, black pepper powder and salt to taste. Once you mix all the spices and the sauce gets the right texture as shown in video turn off the flame.
- Serve cheesy dip hot with wafers, Nachos chips etc. Go Bonkers!
Don’t be surprised if the Cheesy dip bowl is licked clean, it deserves that kind of appreciation. Your kids will go gaga over this dip, do try it in your kitchen. Let me know if you have any query regarding the recipe.
Keep posting comments and feedback, this not only improves my endeavors but keeps me motivated.
Siddhi Panchal is a food blogger at CookingwithSiddhi and food aficionado who loves to cook. Her cooking skills cover a range of Indian and international cuisines. Her aim is to enable other food enthusiasts explore their love for food by helping them cook delectable dishes from India and around the world.