Here is the secret to perfectly boil the corn cobs. Succulent, fresh, juicy and piping hot, no wonder it’s a family gathering favorite. Not only corn is filling it is low in calories as well. It is a boon for diabetics, corn bran helps control the disease.
I have come up with three amazing and delectable corn cob flavors and all three will win your heart for sure.
Here are fee tip to buy best quality corn cobs :
- Use premium quality corn cob.
- Remember to buy the corn cob with it leaves green- this indicated the ripened and sweet kernels.
- Please check the whole corn cob to not miss any hole that will indicate it is rotten.
- If you have a small pressure cooker, you can cut the corn cobs in half to fit them in.
Let’s get started
How to Make Perfect Boiled Corn On The Cob
Corn on the Cob 3 Ways
- American Sweet Corn
- Cheese Spread
- Nutella Or any Chocolate Spread
- Lemon Juice
- Chaat Masala
- Red chili powder
- Black salt
- In a pressure cooker heat three glasses of water and then add butter cube.
- Add 3 washed and cleaned corn cobs in the water.
- Cover the cooker with the lid, and on full flame, let it cook for 4 whistles.
- Turn off the flame and let it cool.
- Remove the corn cobs from the cooker into a plate.
- Now apply cheese spread on a corn cob, coat it well from all sides. Now sprinkle chaat masala on top of it. Garnish it with chopped coriander. Our very first Cheese Masala Sweet corn is ready.
- Apply a thick layer of butter on the second corn cob. Now drizzle lemon juice on it. Sprinkle the mixture of red chili powder, black salt, and regular salt. Butter Nimbu Masala Sweet corn is ready as well.
- Let move on to the final flavor.
- Firstly layer the corn cob with cheese spread. Next apply a layer of Nutella, by patting to avoid it from mixing it with cheese spread.
- Serve them all together in a plate
Your three-way flavored sweet corn cobs are ready. I am sure you and your family will enjoy all these lip-smacking flavors. Let me know which one is your favorite. Do make it in your kitchen and let me know your experience and feedback in the comment section below.
Siddhi Panchal is a food blogger at CookingwithSiddhi and food aficionado who loves to cook. Her cooking skills cover a range of Indian and international cuisines. Her aim is to enable other food enthusiasts explore their love for food by helping them cook delectable dishes from India and around the world.