The paratha is a much splendid breakfast choice. A paratha is a pure joy, the excellent amalgamation of comfort food and feast food. It is offensive to eat only one paratha if the paratha being consumed meets an acceptable level of yumminess. Eating paranthas summon, even in people who only eat them seldom, sentimentality for an idealized nursery past. Every bite of a paratha celebrates a simpler time.
The best stuffing’s are typically the most popular ones: aloo, gobhi, mooli in winter, dals (lentils) as per the region you’re in, some seasonal greens; each one has its individual cult following.
The stuffing that I have for you today is a sinful pleasure and will make you experience a food trance. I present to you *drum rolls* Stuffed Cheese paranthas. It is a yummy combination of mozzarella cheese, capsicum, and green chilies.
Let my recipe do the talking, and get started.
Cheese Chilli Paratha Video Recipe and Text Recipe Below
- 1 & 1/2 Cup All Purpose Flour
- 1/2 Cup Wheat Flour
- 3 Tsp for making dough and Cooking Oil to roast paratha
- 200 to 250 gms mozzarella Cheese
- 1 Medium Size Capsicum Finely Chopped
- 2 Crushed Green chili
- 1/2 Tbsp Chaat masala
- 1 to 2 Tbsp Butter
- Salt to Taste
- In a mixing bowl add all purpose flour, wheat flour, salt to taste 3 spoons of oil and now mix all ingredients.
- Add water accordingly and knead into soft dough.
- Sprinkle few drops of oil and knead again.
- Cover it with a lid and set it aside.
- Grab a mixing bowl add grated mozzarella cheese, chopped capsicum, finely chopped green chilies and chaat masala. Mix these ingredients with help of a spoon. (Skip the chilies if you are making it for kids)
- Now take a handful of dough roll it into a ball dust it with flour, and place it on chakla.
- Roll it outwards making it thinner and brush it with butter.
- Fold both the edges to the center, add spoonful of mozzarella and veggies mix right in the center and cover with the bottom half first, grease it with butter and then overlap it with upper half.
- Heat a griddle pan, apply oil with a brush and once it is medium hot gently place the stuffed paratha on it.
- Apply oil and flip over. Once it has beautiful brown spots on both the sides it is ready to be swerved.
- Prepare the rest of the paranthas similarly.
Your Stuffed cheese paranthas are ready to be served. You and your folk will go gag a over this heaven of a dish. Please let me know in comments below of your expernrce with the dish.