Kaju Katli is most popular Indian sweet which is also knows as kaju barfi. It is very easy to make at home and tastes really yummy. With Kaju and sugar you can make delicious and best kaju kali in very short time that too hygienic.
- 1 Cup Crushed Cashew powder
- 1/3 Cup Sugar
- Crush cashew nuts in powder form. Make sure you don’t make cashew paste.
- Heat the pan, add sugar and water, let it boil to one string consistency.
- Add Cashew powder and mix it well. Let it cook for few minutes until it becomes smooth and creamy. Once it starts leaving the pan switch off the flame.
- Take one plate and grease it with ghee, add cashew paste and stir it up-down to let it warm. Once it becomes warm take butter paper and grease it with ghee, add cashew paste and close with the other side of paper. Gently roll it into desired thickness and let i cool to set.
- Cut in diamond shape and enjoy.