Today the dish that I have for you guys is Lemon Coriander Rice. It is refreshing due to coriander and has the perfect sourness from the lemon. Summer calls in for some freshness, light flavor; this is just the right dish or side dish for a light brunch with mint flavored lemonade. The ideal summer day isn’t it?
Let begin without further ado!
Lemon Coriander Rice Video Recipe and Text Recipe Below
- 1 Bowl Cooked Rice
- Salt to taste
- 10gm Butter
- 1/4 cup finely chopped coriander
- 1 Tbsp cooking oil
- 2 finely sliced green chili
- 1/2 tbsp lemon juice
- 1 small piece of cinnammon
- 2-3 cloves
- 1/2 tsp cumin seeds
- 1 pinch Asfoedita
- Rock Salt
- Heat oil in a pan, and add cumin seeds, asafetida, cinnamon, cloves and finely sliced green chilies. Mix well.
- Add 10 gm of butter and let it melt.
- Immediately add cooked rice to the pan and mix all the ingredients well.
- Now firstly add salt to taste than lemon juice and finally chopped coriander. Mix well.
- Cook for a minute. Turn off the flame.
Transfer the lemon coriander rice into a serving bowl and munch on.
The simplicity of this dish and the burst of fresh flavors are amazing. This dish will take care of your sudden hunger pangs instantly. Serve with papad or pickle or your favorite cuppa of brew- tea/coffee. This will also serve as an ideal side dish. Do try in your kitchen and share your experience with me. Drop your comments and feedback.