Isn’t it true when someone says ‘the more the merrier’? Well to me this idiom makes sense for today’s recipe. Coconut Ladoo made with not one or two but five lip-smacking flavors namely- Rose, Chocolate, Coffee, Orange, and Cardamom. Don’t sweat, because this is the easiest and quick recipe and delicious as well.
Coconut Ladoo is mostly made for festive occasions like Janmashtami, Ganesha Chaturthi or any other occasion. You will definitely love today’s recipe for the 5 flavored Coconut Ladoo. Do make all 5 flavors this Ganesh Chaturthi or Dusherra and enjoy every flavor.
Coconut Ladoo Recipe Video and Text Recipe Below
- Desiccated coconut – 350gm
- Condensed milk – 400gm
- Rose Syrup – 1 tbsp
- Orange Syrup – 1 tbsp
- Chocolate spread – 1 tbsp
- Coffee powder – 1/2 tsp
- Cardamom powder – 1 tsp
- Heat a pan, and empty condensed milk cans into it.
- Now add a half bowl of desiccated coconut into the condensed milk and after mixing well add the other half.
- Stirring continuously cook for not more than two minutes.
- Once the mixture is ready, take it out in 5 different bowls equally.
- In the first bowl add Nutella for the chocolate flavor, coffee in the next bowl. Now add rose syrup, cardamom powder and lastly orange syrup in different bowls respectively.
- Blend the mixture and flavors in the bowls.
- Place a serving plate and a small bowl filled with desiccated coconut.
- Prepare small balls (Ladoo) by taking the mixture from one flavor. Once you roll out a smooth ball dust lightly with desiccated coconut and place in a serving bowl.
- Similarly, prepare Ladoo from all the flavors and dust it with a little amount of desiccated coconut and you are done.
This is the best sweet dish that is made once but offers 5 different flavors. It’s a treat for your sweet tooth as well as taste buds. It is must try on any festivities. Do share your experience of making these 5 flavored Coconut Ladoo. It has one favorite flavor for each of your family members. Do drop in your comments and feedback.