Eat cakes only on birthdays- said no one ever. Who waits for the entire year to gorge onto a cake, when one can make instantly in 2 minutes that too eggless. YASSSS.
I have this amazing recipe to calm your cake craving at any point of time you want. Nice fluffy, crumbly chocolaty & delicious and that too in your favorite MUG! One can make so many flavors and varieties. The Mug cakes look so cute when served in the mug. Add Choco-chips or drizzle a generous amount of whipped cream or delicious chocolate syrup and munch on.
Let’s get started!
2 Minute Eggless Mug Cake Recipe and Text Recipe Below
- 4 tbsp All Purpose Flour
- 4 tbsp Milk
- 2 tbsp Cooking Oil
- 2 tbsp Sugar
- 2 tbsp Cocoa Powder
- 1/2 tsp Baking powder
- 3 tbsp Nutella
- In a mixing bowl add all purpose flour, cocoa powder, sugar, and baking powder. Mix all these dry ingredients with a help of a whisker.
- Add milk and cooking oil and whisk well.
- Add Nutella & whisk again.
- Pour the cake batter into a microwave friendly mug.
- Place the same into the microwave for 2 minutes.
- Take the mug outside. Your Instant Mug Cake is ready.
Drizzle whipped cream and chocolate sauce or serve along with your favorite ice-cream scoop.
I am sure you and your folks are going to love this recipe. Do share your experience of making the mug cake. Drop in your feedback and comments.