Eat cakes only on birthdays- said no one ever. Who waits for the entire year to gorge onto a cake, when one can make instantly in 2 minutes that too eggless. YASSSS.
I have this amazing recipe to calm your cake craving at any point of time you want. Nice fluffy, crumbly chocolaty & delicious and that too in your favorite MUG! One can make so many flavors and varieties. The Mug cakes look so cute when served in the mug. Add Choco-chips or drizzle a generous amount of whipped cream or delicious chocolate syrup and munch on.
Let’s get started!
2 Minute Eggless Mug Cake Recipe and Text Recipe Below
- 4 tbsp All Purpose Flour
- 4 tbsp Milk
- 2 tbsp Cooking Oil
- 2 tbsp Sugar
- 2 tbsp Cocoa Powder
- 1/2 tsp Baking powder
- 3 tbsp Nutella
- In a mixing bowl add all purpose flour, cocoa powder, sugar, and baking powder. Mix all these dry ingredients with a help of a whisker.
- Add milk and cooking oil and whisk well.
- Add Nutella & whisk again.
- Pour the cake batter into a microwave friendly mug.
- Place the same into the microwave for 2 minutes.
- Take the mug outside. Your Instant Mug Cake is ready.
Drizzle whipped cream and chocolate sauce or serve along with your favorite ice-cream scoop.
I am sure you and your folks are going to love this recipe. Do share your experience of making the mug cake. Drop in your feedback and comments.
Siddhi Panchal is a food blogger at CookingwithSiddhi and food aficionado who loves to cook. Her cooking skills cover a range of Indian and international cuisines. Her aim is to enable other food enthusiasts explore their love for food by helping them cook delectable dishes from India and around the world.