Farali Jeera Aloo Sabzi Video Recipe and Text Recipe Below
- 2 Medium size chopped and boiled potatoes
- 1 Tbsp Cooking Oil
- 1 Dry red chili
- 1/2 Tsp Cumin seeds
- 1 Thinly sliced Green chili
- 1 Tsp Red chili powder
- Rock Salt to Taste
- Chop Potatoes and boil it for 3 whistle.
- Heat the pan and add cooking oil.
- Add Dry red chili, when oil becomes hot add Cumin seeds and let it fry for 10 to 15 seconds. After that add finely sliced green chili and mix them in oil. If you are not making for Upvas then add Asfoetida then Cumin seeds and green chili.
- Add Boiled potato, red chili powder and mix it well. Add Salt to taste and mix it well.
- Now Cover the pan and let it saute for 2 to 3 Minutes on low medium flame. After 3 Minutes open the lid and stir it well. Cover the pan again and let it fry for again 3 minutes.
- After 3 Minutes open the lid and stir the Sabji and switch off the flame.
- Serve this Farali Jeera Aloo with hot Rajagara Poori, Bhakhari or Roti.